BALTIMORE ( Stockpickr) -- The QE3 hope game continues this week, after yesterday's Fed minutes sent investors poring over the transcripts for hints at another round of easing.
That QE3 carrot has been dangling in front of investors for a while now, giving some hope to an investing public that's clearly losing faith in stocks. But while drama has ruled the financial headlines in 2012, anxious investors have been missing a colossal rally from the start of June until now. I'm not convinced that QE3 -- or any kind of easing, for that matter -- is such a good thing for investors right now.
And I've already shown how the next round of quantitative easing is probably based on a hard number rather than some "feeling" at the FOMC.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV