Celebrity Chef SUVIR SARAN Headlines Saratoga Wine & Food And Fall Ferrari Festival, Sept 7, 8 And 9
SARATOGA SPRINGS, N.Y., Aug. 23, 2012 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- Celebrity chef, bestselling author and Bravo TV Top Chef Master SUVIR SARAN headlines the 2012 Saratoga Wine & Food and Fall Ferrari Festival presented by Cantina di Canelli in collaboration with the Italian Trade Commission, September 7, 8 and 9 in Saratoga Springs, NY. The festival, one of the Northeast's premier culinary events, is an epicurean extravaganza featuring more than 200 fine international wines, gourmet food and dining, seminars, cooking demonstrations and luxury auctions. This year's festival will also include a chef's challenge and exhibition polo match. Tickets and more information are available at spac.org.
The festival is a fundraiser to support classical programming and arts education at Saratoga Performing Arts Center (SPAC), the summer home of the New York City Ballet and The Philadelphia Orchestra.
- CANTINA DI CANELLI, a cooperative of over 200 vinegrowers from Italy's famed Piedmont region, debuts as Official Wine Sponsor in collaboration with the Italian Trade Commission. Other featured sponsors include Agriform, producer of fine Italian artisanal cheeses and upscale retailer igourmet.com.
- Wine expert KEVIN ZRALY , James Beard Lifetime Achievement Award winner, shares wine knowledge and advice at events and seminars throughout the weekend.
- The Men's Made-to-Measure Luncheon at Saratoga Polo features a multi-course menu paired with library quality wines followed by a cigar tasting and presentation by legendary men's clothiers MARTIN GREENFIELD and IKE BEHAR.
- The LIVE on STAGE GALA brings an urban chic sensibility to an extravagant evening of nouvelle cuisine, premium wines, live music and dancing. Other delights include a Willy Wonka Dessert Room and luxury auction.
- An ITALIAN AUTO CONCOURS showcases invited classes of Ferrari, Maserati, Lamborghini and other marquee brands.
- A STEAK & WINE SEMINAR sponsored by Certified Angus Beef features experts exploring the finer points of pairing red wine varietals with various cuts of steak.
- The HAUTE STYLE FASHION TENT & LOUNGE will display a dazzling collection of designs by Georg Jensen, Max Mara, Ike Behar, Badgley Mischka, Salvatore Ferragamo and more for viewing and bidding.
- The festival culminates with a SPARKLE for SPAC BRUNCH at Saratoga Polo with live jazz, signature wines, fashion boutique and gourmet shops by igourmet.com and Agriform and exhibition polo match .
SOURCE Saratoga Performing Arts Center
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV