THOMASVILLE, Ga., Aug. 23, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Flowers Foods, Inc. (NYSE: FLO), today announced that George E. Deese, chairman and chief executive officer, and R. Steve Kinsey, executive vice president and chief financial officer, will present at the Barclays Back-To-School Consumer Conference in Boston on Wednesday, September 5 at 7:30 a.m., EDT.
The company invites investors to listen to the live webcast by visiting www.flowersfoods.com and selecting the webcast link on the homepage.
What: Flowers Foods Presentation at the Barclays Back-To-School Consumer Conference
When: Wednesday, September 5, 2012 @ approximately 7:30 a.m. (EDT)Where: www.flowersfoods.com How: Live over the Internet -- Simply click on the link on the Flowers Foods Web site. If you are unable to listen to the live event, the webcast will be archived on Web site www.flowersfoods.com. To access the archived webcast, go to the Web site and click on the link under "Online Now" on the home page. About Flowers FoodsHeadquartered in Thomasville, Ga., Flowers Foods, Inc. (NYSE: FLO) is the second-largest producer and marketer of packaged bakery foods for retail and foodservice customers in the United States with 2011 sales of $2.8 billion. Flowers operates 44 bakeries that produce a wide range of bakery products. These products are sold through a direct-store-delivery network with access to approximately 70% of the U.S. population in the East, South, and Southwest as well as in certain markets in California. Select Flowers products are sold nationwide through customers' delivery systems. Among the company's top brands are Nature's Own, Tastykake, and Mrs. Freshley's. For more information, visit www.flowersfoods.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV