OVERLAND PARK, Kan., Aug. 23, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Ferrellgas Partners, L.P. (NYSE: FGP) today announced the declaration of its fourth quarter cash distribution of $0.50 per partnership common unit. The distribution marks the seventy second consecutive $0.50 quarterly distribution and is payable September 14, 2012, to common unitholders of record as of September 7, 2012.
The distribution covers the period from May 1, 2012 to July 31, 2012, the partnership's fourth quarter of fiscal 2012. Ferrellgas' annualized distribution is currently $2.00 per common unit.
Ferrellgas Partners, L.P., through its operating partnership, Ferrellgas, L.P., currently serves approximately one million customers in all 50 states, the District of Columbia and Puerto Rico. Ferrellgas employees indirectly own more than 21 million common units of the partnership through an employee stock ownership plan. More information about the partnership can be found online at www.ferrellgas.com. In accordance with Treasury Regulation 1.1446-4(d), nominees are hereby notified they are responsible for withholding 35% of this distribution from foreign investors as required under Section 1446 of the Internal Revenue Code.
Contact: Tom Colvin, Investor Relations, 913-661-1530 Scott Brockelmeyer, Media Relations, 913-661-1830SOURCE Ferrellgas Partners, L.P.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV