Analysts polled by Thomson Reuters expect the software-on-demand company to report non-GAAP earnings of 39 cents per share on $728.32 million in revenue. Excluding items, Salesforce reports non-GAAP earnings of 30 cents on $546 million in the same period last year.
Shares of salesforce are lower in early Thursday trading, off 0.7% to $147.64.
Interested in more on salesforce.com? See TheStreet Ratings' report card for this stock.
Follow TheStreet Tech on your wireless devices.--Written by Chris Ciaccia in New York >Contact by Email. Follow @Commodity_Bull
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV