WEBINAR, September 6: Designing and Implementing a Retirement Plan CLICK HERE FOR INVITE AND TO REGISTER.
Zagg (ZAGG) is a company that got its start selling cases and screen protectors for mobile phones. You know, the thin pieces of plastic that you can buy directly on Amazon from companies in China for $0.99. ZAGG diversified more recently into earphones, but that is also a crowded space and they are at least one or two steps behind companies like Skullcandy (SKUL), which has followed the trend of linking up with celebrities, sports franchises, and DJs.
ZAGG CEO Robert Pedersen resigned unexpectedly on August 17 after selling a significant portion of his shares to meet margin calls and in order, he said, to "focus on his family, his church and a family foundation." On Tuesday, a New Jersey law firm announced it was investigating whether ZAGG had violated federal securities laws related to these events.
OptionsProfits can be followed on Twitter at twitter.com/OptionsProfits Jared can be followed on Twitter at twitter.com/CondorOptions
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV