The FBI has identified the person responsible for the bomb threats that occurred last Friday, August 17, 2012 involving Carmike Cinemas and believes he is no longer a threat.
About Carmike Cinemas ( www.carmike.com )
Carmike Cinemas, Inc. is a U.S. leader in digital cinema and 3-D cinema
deployments and one of the nation’s largest motion picture exhibitors.
As of June 30, 2012, Carmike had 233 theatres with 2,245 screens in 35
states. Carmike’s digital cinema footprint reached 2,122 screens,
including 209 theatres with 750 screens that are also equipped for 3-D.
The circuit also includes 14
“BIGD” large format digital
experience auditoriums, featuring state-of-the-art equipment and
luxurious seating. As ‘America’s Hometown Theatre chain,’ Carmike’s
primary focus for its locations is small to mid-sized communities.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV