Hain Celestial (HAIN) numbers upped at Citigroup. HAIN estimates were boosted through 2014, Citigroup said. Organic sales growth in accelerating. Buy rating and new $76 price target.
Hewlett-Packard (HP) numbers lowered at Jefferies. Shares of HPQ now seen reaching $17, Jefferies said. Estimates also lowered on secular, cyclical and macro challenges. Hold rating.
Hewlett-Packard numbers cut at Credit Suisse. HPQ estimates were reduced through 2013, Credit Suisse said. Company continues to face growth headwinds. Neutral rating and new $25 price target.
International Rectifier (IRF) numbers cut at Sterne Agee. Shares of IRF now seen reaching $23, according to Sterne Agee. Estimates also reduced, given the company's new guidance. Outperform rating.Skyworks (SWKS) estimates, target boosted at BofA/Merrill. Shares of SWKS now seen reaching $36, according to Bank of America/Merrill Lynch said. Company is a market leader and has multiple potential near-term catalysts. Buy rating. Exxon Mobil (XOM) numbers raised at Credit Suisse. Shares of XOM now seen reaching $90, according to Credit Suisse. Estimates also increased, given higher expected production growth. >To submit a news tip, email: email@example.com.
Twitter and become a fan on Facebook.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV