FREEHOLD, N.J., Aug. 23, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Monmouth Real Estate Investment Corporation (NYSE: MNR) announced that it will be presenting at the BMO Capital Markets 7 th Annual North American Real Estate Conference on September 5-6, 2012. The Conference will be held at The Four Seasons Hotel in Chicago, IL.
Michael P. Landy, Chief Operating Officer, and Kevin S. Miller, Chief Financial Officer, will present to investors throughout the conference. Monmouth's presentation will be available at the company's website www.mreic.com (from the homepage, select the Home tab, then Presentations and Documents) directly following the conference.
Formed in 1968, Monmouth Real Estate Investment Corporation is a publicly-owned real estate investment trust specializing in net-leased industrial properties subject to long-term leases primarily to investment grade tenants. The Company is a fully integrated and self-managed real estate company, whose property portfolio consists of seventy-one industrial properties and one shopping center located in twenty-six states. In addition, the Company owns a portfolio of REIT securities.
SOURCE Monmouth Real Estate Investment Corporation
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV