FREEHOLD, N.J., Aug. 23, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Monmouth Real Estate Investment Corporation (NYSE: MNR) announced that it will be presenting at the BMO Capital Markets 7 th Annual North American Real Estate Conference on September 5-6, 2012. The Conference will be held at The Four Seasons Hotel in Chicago, IL.
Michael P. Landy, Chief Operating Officer, and Kevin S. Miller, Chief Financial Officer, will present to investors throughout the conference. Monmouth's presentation will be available at the company's website www.mreic.com (from the homepage, select the Home tab, then Presentations and Documents) directly following the conference.
Formed in 1968, Monmouth Real Estate Investment Corporation is a publicly-owned real estate investment trust specializing in net-leased industrial properties subject to long-term leases primarily to investment grade tenants. The Company is a fully integrated and self-managed real estate company, whose property portfolio consists of seventy-one industrial properties and one shopping center located in twenty-six states. In addition, the Company owns a portfolio of REIT securities.
SOURCE Monmouth Real Estate Investment Corporation
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV