Galectin Therapeutics Inc. (NASDAQ: GALT), the leading developer of therapeutics that target galectin proteins to treat fibrosis and cancer, today announced that it will present at the RedChip Small-Cap Equities Virtual Conference.
The Company’s presentation will be webcast live at http://www.redchip.com on August 30, 2012, beginning at 10:30 AM Eastern time. To register for the conference, please visit http://www.redchip.com/virtualconference. Please log on approximately 10 minutes before the start of the conference to ensure a timely connection.
Galectin Therapeutics will deliver a 30-minute corporate presentation. Investors will have the opportunity to speak with Company executives during a 15-minute question-and-answer session following the presentation. An archive of the presentation will be available in the Investor’s section of the Company’s website: www.galectintherapeutics.com.
About Galectin TherapeuticsGalectin Therapeutics (NASDAQ: GALT) is developing promising carbohydrate-based therapies for the treatment of fibrotic liver disease and cancer based on the Company's unique understanding of galectin proteins, key mediators of biologic function. The Company is leveraging extensive scientific and development expertise as well as established relationships with external sources to achieve cost effective and efficient development. We are pursuing a clear development pathway to clinical enhancement and commercialization for our lead compounds in liver fibrosis and cancer. Additional information is available at www.galectintherapeutics.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV