ROCKFORD, Mich., Aug. 23, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Wolverine Worldwide (NYSE: WWW) Chairman and CEO Blake Krueger, and CFO and Senior Vice President Don Grimes will present in a fireside chat at the Goldman Sachs 2012 Global Retailing Conference to be held in New York at The Plaza Hotel on Sept. 6, 2012.
This presentation, which will include information on Wolverine's operations and business outlook, is scheduled to begin at 2:35 p.m. Eastern Time, and will be available via live webcast at the Company's website, www.wolverineworldwide.com. Replays of the presentation will be available at www.wolverineworldwide.com until Oct. 1, 2012.
With a commitment to service and product excellence, Wolverine World Wide, Inc. is one of the world's leading marketers of branded casual, active lifestyle, work, outdoor sport and uniform footwear and apparel. The Company's portfolio of highly recognized brands includes: Merrell®, Hush Puppies®, Wolverine®, Sebago®, Cushe®, Chaco®, Bates®, HYTEST®, and Soft Style®. The Company also is the global footwear licensee of popular brands including CAT®, Harley-Davidson® and Patagonia®. The Company's products are carried by leading retailers in the U.S. and globally in more than 190 countries and territories. For additional information, please visit our website, www.wolverineworldwide.com.
SOURCE Wolverine Worldwide
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV