GUANGZHOU, China, Aug. 23, 2012 /PRNewswire-Asia/ -- Vipshop Holdings Limited (NYSE: VIPS) ("Vipshop" or the "Company"), China's leading online discount retailer for brands, today announced the Company's participation in the following conferences:
- Goldman Sachs Nineteenth Annual Global Retailing Conference, to be held September 5-6, 2012 at the Plaza Hotel in New York City. Management will host one-on-one meetings during the conference.
- Deutsche Bank Access 2012 Technology Conference, to be held September 11 -13, 2012 at Encore at Wynn Las Vegas in Las Vegas, NV. Management is currently scheduled to present on September 12, 2012 and to meet with institutional investors throughout the day.
For additional information, please contact your respective institutional sales representative.
About Vipshop Holdings Limited
Vipshop Holdings Limited ("Vipshop" or the "Company") is China's leading online discount retailer for brands. Vipshop offers high quality and popular branded products to consumers throughout China at a significant discount to retail prices. Since it was founded in August 2008, the Company has rapidly built a sizeable and growing base of customers and brand partners. For more information, please visit www.vipshop.com
SOURCE Vipshop Holdings Limited
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV