Analysts Lower Dell Estimates in Wake of Earnings Report
The PC maker yesterday said revenue is likely to grow more slowly than anticipated for fiscal 2002, and the stock was falling in preopen trading.
Morgan Stanley cut its fiscal 2002 earnings estimates to $1.07 from $1.10. Other analysts have also reacted today to the report. Chase Hambrecht & Quist cut its earnings estimates to $1.12 from $1.15 for fiscal 2002, but maintained its market perform rating. Bear Stearns reiterated its neutral rating. Credit Suisse First Boston lowered its 2002 estimates to $1.08 from $1.10, and fiscal 2003 estimates to $1.25 from $1.30.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV