Radian Guaranty Inc., the mortgage insurance (MI) subsidiary of Radian Group Inc. (NYSE: RDN), today announced the addition of Verlee Mason to their growing sales team. Mason brings with her more than 22 years of prior experience in private MI, and will be responsible for supporting customers in the state of Oregon.
Since 1990, Mason worked for a private MI company, and has vast experience in every stage of the sales and customer support process. Throughout her career, Mason has often been recognized as a leader, receiving numerous awards for her sales accomplishments. Mason is a former chairman for the Pacific Northwest Mortgage Lenders Conference, and is currently on the board of the Oregon Mortgage Lenders Association.
“Radian is proud to have a veteran like Verlee join our team,” said Brien McMahon, Radian’s chief franchise officer and head of sales. “She has had a long and successful sales career in Oregon, so she clearly understands the market she’ll be serving. Her vast experience and customer centric attitude will be a valuable asset to Radian, but more importantly, to the lending partners she’ll support.”
Radian Group Inc. (NYSE: RDN), headquartered in Philadelphia, provides private mortgage insurance and related risk management products and services to mortgage lenders nationwide through its principal operating subsidiary, Radian Guaranty Inc. These services help promote and preserve homeownership opportunities for homebuyers, while protecting lenders from default-related losses on residential first mortgages and facilitating the sale of low-downpayment mortgages in the secondary market. Additional information may be found at www.radian.biz.Photos/Multimedia Gallery Available: http://www.businesswire.com/cgi-bin/mmg.cgi?eid=50379812&lang=en
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV