Quiksilver, Inc. (NYSE:ZQK) today announced that it plans to issue a press release disclosing third quarter fiscal 2012 results after the close of the market on Thursday, September 6, 2012, and will conduct a conference call to review its results at 4:30 p.m. Eastern time that same day. The conference call will be broadcast live over the Internet and will be available at www.quiksilverinc.com and at http://viavid.com.
Computers being used to listen to the broadcast must have either Windows Media Player or Adobe ® Flash ® Player installed. If needed, a free copy of Windows Media Player is available at windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows/downloads/windows-media-player and a free copy of Adobe ® Flash ® Player is available at www.adobe.com/go/getflash.
Quiksilver, Inc. (NYSE:ZQK) is one of the world’s leading outdoor sports lifestyle companies. Quiksilver designs, produces and distributes a diversified mix of branded apparel, footwear and accessories. The company’s apparel and footwear brands, inspired by the passion for outdoor action sports, represent a casual lifestyle for young-minded people who connect with its boardriding culture and heritage. The company’s Quiksilver, Roxy, DC, Lib Tech and Hawk brands are synonymous with the heritage and culture of surfing, skateboarding and snowboarding. The company’s products are sold in over 90 countries in a wide range of distribution, including surf shops, skate shops, snow shops, its proprietary Boardriders Club shops and other company-owned retail stores, other specialty stores, select department stores and over the internet. Quiksilver’s corporate headquarters are in Huntington Beach, California.NOTE: For further information about Quiksilver, Inc., you are invited to take a look at our world at www.quiksilver.com , www.roxy.com , www.dcshoes.com , www.lib-tech.com and www.hawkclothing.com .
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV