ORTHOCON Announces Uninterrupted Availability Of HEMASORB Resorbable Hemostatic Bone Putty
IRVINGTON, N.Y., Aug. 23, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- On August 21, 2012, the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) announced that a hemostatic bone putty has been subjected to a Class 1 recall because of potential ignition if contacted with electrosurgical cautery systems under certain conditions during surgery. ORTHOCON and its hemostatic bone putty (HEMA SORB) are not associated with this recall.
For more information regarding HEMA SORB, please visit www.orthocon.com or call 914.357.2612.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV