ReachLocal, Inc. (NASDAQ:RLOC), a leader in local online marketing solutions for small- and medium-sized businesses (SMBs), today announced that Ross Landsbaum, Chief Financial Officer, will present to the investment community at the following investor conferences:
|2012 Citi Technology Conference|
|Date: September 6, 2012|
|Time: 9:30am ET|
|Location: Hilton New York Hotel, New York, NY|
|ThinkEquity 9th Annual Growth Conference: G9|
|Date: September 13, 2012|
|Time: 2:00pm ET|
|Location: Le Parker Meridien Hotel, New York, NY|
Live webcasts will be accessible on the investor relations section of the ReachLocal website ( http://investors.reachlocal.com). Archived replays of the webcasts will be available following the live presentations.
About ReachLocal, Inc.
ReachLocal, Inc.'s (NASDAQ:RLOC) mission is to help small- and medium-sized businesses (SMBs) acquire, maintain and retain customers via the Internet. ReachLocal offers a comprehensive suite of online marketing solutions, including search engine marketing (ReachSearch™), Web presence (ReachCast™), display advertising (ReachDisplay™), online marketing analytics (TotalTrack®), and assisted chat service (TotalLiveChat™), each targeted to the SMB market. ReachLocal delivers this suite of services to SMBs through a combination of its proprietary technology platform and its direct, "feet-on-the-street" sales force of Internet Marketing Consultants and select third-party agencies and resellers. ReachLocal is headquartered in Woodland Hills, CA, with offices throughout North America and in Australia, the United Kingdom, Germany, the Netherlands and Japan. Subscribe to ReachLocal's free
newsletter to receive news, tips, and other online marketing insights.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV