Our gross profit was $29 million, an increase of 43% sequentially.
Gross margin was 8.4% compared to revised guidance of 7% to 9% and to 5.8% in the first quarter of 2012. We wish to highlight that excluding the effect of the non cash inventory write-down totaling $26.1 million and the impairment for property, plant and equipment of $12.8 million our gross profit and gross margin were $67.9 million and 19.6% respectively.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV