School Specialty Names Patrick T. Collins Senior Vice President, Sales
Accelerated Learning's major products include: Wordly Wise 3000 ®, Premier ™ Agenda, Delta Education ™, FOSS ®, CPO Science ™, Frey Scientific ®, Educator's Publishing Service, Academy of Reading ®, Think Math! ™, MCI ®, S.P.I.R.E. ® and SPARK ™. Educational Resources proprietary brands include: Education Essentials ®, Sportime ®, Childcraft ®, Sax ® Arts & Crafts, Califone ®, abc ®, Abilitations ®, School Smart ®, Classroom Select ™ and Projects by Design ®.
For more information about School Specialty, visit www.schoolspecialty.com .
Cautionary Statement Concerning Forward-Looking Information
Any statements made in this press release about future results of operations, expectations, plans, prospects, including but not limited to statements included under the heading "Financial Outlook," constitute forward-looking statements. Forward-looking statements also include those preceded or followed by the words "anticipates," "believes," "could," "estimates," "expects," "intends," "may," "should," "plans," "targets" and/or similar expressions. These forward-looking statements are based on School Specialty's current estimates and assumptions and, as such, involve uncertainty and risk. Forward-looking statements are not guarantees of future performance, and actual results may differ materially from those contemplated by the forward-looking statements because of a number of factors, including the factors described in Item 1A of School Specialty's Annual Report on Form 10-K for the fiscal year ended April 28, 2012, which factors are incorporated herein by reference. Except to the extent required under the federal securities laws, School Specialty does not intend to update or revise the forward-looking statements.
CONTACT: Elizabeth M. Higashi, CFA Investor Relations 920-243-5392
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV