HomeStreet Bank, a subsidiary of HomeStreet, Inc. (NASDAQ:HMST), has promoted Rose Marie David to Senior Vice President and Retail Mortgage Production Leader. David will provide sales and production leadership for all HomeStreet retail mortgage branches in Washington, Oregon and Idaho.
David came to HomeStreet in March 2012 from MetLife Home Loans, where she was the Pacific Northwest Regional Sales Leader. Prior to becoming a regional manager, she was a top originator and producing branch manager at MetLife, followed by a five-year stint as the Seattle District Manager.
“Rose Marie is a gifted sales leader and brings her experience, energy, and passion for the business to HomeStreet at a time of great opportunity for our company,” said Rich Bennion, Executive Vice President and Single Family Lending Director.
About HomeStreet BankHomeStreet Bank, a state-chartered, federally insured savings bank, offers consumer and business banking and investment and insurance products and services in Washington, Oregon, Idaho and Hawaii. HomeStreet Bank has consistently received an “outstanding” rating under the Community Reinvestment Act (CRA). Additional information on HomeStreet Bank can be found at www.homestreet.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV