Cramer's 'Mad Money' Recap: Looking for an Edge
Search Jim Cramer's "Mad Money" trading recommendations using our exclusive "Mad Money" Stock Screener.
NEW YORK ( TheStreet) -- Investors looking for an edge on which way the markets are headed need only look at just one stock, Jim Cramer told "Mad Money" viewers Wednesday. But that stock is not based in America.
There are many stocks making news, explained Cramer, including Toll Brothers (TOL), which confirmed what Williams Sonoma (WSM) said about the housing market being alive and well. Others, like Dell (DELL), remind us just how horrendous things can get, he said.
But while the professional money mangers look to
(AAPL), a stock Cramer owns for his charitable trust,
Executive DecisionIn the "Executive Decision" segment, Cramer spoke with Doug Tough, chairman and CEO of International Flavors & Fragrances (IFF), a company that delivered an earnings beat of 8 cents a share when it last reported on Aug 8, sending shares up 10% in a single day. Tough said that IFF now operates in over 100 countries around the world and helps more than 4,000 customers develop new flavors and fragrances. While many may not know the company by name, this behind-the-scenes company is at the heart of many of the products consumers use every day. Tough explained that when a company like Lancome is looking to develop a new fragrance, it turns to IFF, which works with the brand to first determine its needs, then works with the company to develop that magical scent it's seeking.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV