HOUSTON, Aug. 22, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- CARBO Ceramics Inc. (NYSE: CRR) announced today that its management will present at Barclays CEO Energy/Power Conference, being held at the Sheraton New York Hotel & Towers, New York, New York, on September 4-6, 2012. Gary Kolstad, Chief Executive Officer and President of CARBO Ceramics, is scheduled to present on September 5, 2012, at 9:25 a.m. Central/ 10:25 a.m. Eastern Time and the presentation can be accessed live on the company's web site via this link.
A copy of the presentation will be available in the Investor Relations section of the Company's website at www.carboceramics.com. Investors interested in attending the conference can contact their Barclays sales representative.
CARBO is the world's largest supplier of ceramic proppant for fracturing oil and gas wells, and a supplier of resin-coated sand proppant; the provider of the world's most widely used fracture simulation software; and a provider of fracture design and consulting services. The Company also provides a broad range of technologies for spill prevention, containment and countermeasures, along with geotechnical monitoring.SOURCE CARBO Ceramics Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV