MISSION WOODS, Kan., Aug. 22, 2012 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Layne Christensen Company (Nasdaq:LAYN) ("Layne" or "the Company"), today announced that it will issue its financial results for the fiscal 2013 second quarter ended July 31, 2012 on Thursday, September 6, 2012 before the stock market opens. Rene Robichaud, President & CEO, and Jerry W. Fanska, Senior Vice President – Finance, will conduct a conference call that day at 11:00 AM ET / 10:00 AM CT to discuss the results.
Interested parties may participate in the call by dialing:
- (877) 212-6082 (Domestic)
- (707) 287-9332 (International)
The conference call will also be broadcast live via the Investor Information sector of Layne's website at www.layne.com . To listen to the live call, please go to the website at least 15 minutes early to register, download and install any necessary audio software. If you are unable to listen live, the conference call will be archived on the website for approximately 90 days.Layne Christensen Company Layne is a global solutions provider to the world of essential natural resources – water, mineral and energy. We offer innovative, sustainable products and services with an enduring commitment to safety, excellence, and integrity. The Layne Christensen Company logo is available at http://www.globenewswire.com/newsroom/prs/?pkgid=3466
CONTACT: Layne Christensen Company Jerry W. Fanska Sr. Vice President Finance 913-677-6858 www.layne.com The Equity Group Inc. Devin Sullivan Sr. Vice President 212-836-9608 Thomas Mei Account Executive 212-836-9614
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV