- Total consolidated revenue grew to a record $1.1 billion for the fiscal year, an increase of $273.3 million, or 34.7%, compared to the twelve months ended June 30, 2011. On a constant currency basis, total consolidated revenue increased by $280.4 million, or 35.6%.
- Total consumer lending revenue increased to $645.9 million for the fiscal year, representing an increase of $216.7 million, or 50.5%, compared to the prior year period. Revenue from internet-based loans grew to $259.5 million for the fiscal year compared to $86.8 million for the twelve months ended June 30, 2011.
- Total revenue from pawn lending increased to $80.9 million for the twelve months ended June 30, 2012 compared to $48.0 million for the prior year period. Pawn lending represented 7.6% of total consolidated revenue for the twelve months ended June 30, 2012.
- Consolidated adjusted EBITDA was a record $303.7 million for the twelve months ended June 30, 2012, representing an increase of $73.5 million, or 31.9%, compared to the prior fiscal year, while also increasing by $75.3 million, or 32.7%, on a constant currency basis during the same period.
- Diluted operating earnings per share was a record $2.16 for fiscal year 2012 compared to $1.59 for the prior fiscal year period, representing an increase of 35.8%, and exceeding the Company’s guidance of between $2.08 and $2.11 per share.
- The Company expanded its global store network to 1,399 stores with the opening of 114 de novo stores in fiscal year 2012.
DFC Global Corp. Announces Record Fiscal Year Results
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts