TruePosition Inc. v. LM Ericsson Telephone Company, et. al., No. 11-4574 (U.S. District Court, Eastern District of
Pennsylvania), was originally filed in July, 2011. Judge Kelly dismissed that version of the complaint in
January 2012, but invited TruePosition to refile with more specific allegations of an antitrust conspiracy. The Amended Complaint was filed in February, 2012.
About TruePositionTruePosition, owned by Denver-based Liberty Media (Nasdaq: LMCA), is a leader in the research, development, manufacturing and sale of high accuracy location products that operate over cellular networks. TruePosition U-TDOA is a location technology that assists police, fire, and ambulance services in saving lives by locating more than 60 million cellular callers in the United States each year. The technology also enables law enforcement more effectively to combat criminal activity and terrorist threats.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV