SAN DIEGO, Aug. 22, 2012 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Apricus Biosciences, Inc. ("Apricus Bio" or the "Company") (Nasdaq:APRI) ( http://www.apricusbio.com) announced today that Bassam Damaj, Ph.D., President and Chief Executive Officer, will present at the Stifel Nicolaus 2012 Healthcare Conference, being held at The Four Seasons in Boston, Massachusetts. Apricus Biosciences' presentation will take place on September 6, 2012 at 2:40pm Eastern Time.
About Apricus Biosciences, Inc.
Apricus Bio (Nasdaq:APRI) is a pharmaceutical company that develops and markets innovative treatments that help large patient populations across numerous, high-demand therapeutic classes. The Company has four approved products and has developed a strong pipeline of multiple late-stage product candidates. With commercial operations in both the U.S. and Europe (France), Apricus Bio generates revenues and growth from sales of its commercial products and by out-licensing, in certain territories, its pipeline products and NexACT® technology.Apricus Bio's growth strategy is to acquire, develop, and commercialize new products through strategic partnerships. The Company currently has commercial partnerships with multiple large pharmaceutical companies including Novartis, Abbott Laboratories, Sandoz, Warner Chilcott, Wockhardt, and Bracco, and co-promotes multiple products in France. Apricus Bio is headquartered in San Diego, CA and is publicly traded on the NASDAQ Capital Market under the ticker symbol APRI. For further information on Apricus Bio, visit http://www.apricusbio.com, and for information on its subsidiary please visit http://www.nexmedusa.com. You can also receive information at http://twitter.com/apricusbio .
CONTACT: Apricus Bio Investor Relations: David Pitts Argot Partners 212-600-1902 email@example.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV