AVX Corporation, (NYSE:AVX) a leading manufacturer of passive components and interconnect solutions, has expanded its SkyCap ® SR Series to include a multilayer ceramic capacitor rated at 10uF/50V in an X7R dielectric (±15% from -55° to +125°C). Designated the SR655C106KAR, the new SkyCap capacitor features a formed lead for stable placement on the printed circuit board, is RoHS compliant, and is ideal for several applications, including telecommunications, power supplies, home security systems, automotive, aerospace, and medical electronics.
“The new SkyCap Series capacitor offers higher capacitance in a robust design, which increases the types of applications that it complements while providing customers with the proven technology and reliability for which this product line is known,” said Dan Lane, marketing manager at AVX.
Maximum physical dimensions for the new SkyCap SR Series capacitor are 0.3” wide x 0.4” high (seated) x 0.15” thick. Packaged in bulk, the SR65 capacitor is available in 1,000 piece quantities. It is also available in 2,000 piece quantities in tape and reel or ammo packaging. Lead time is stock to 11 weeks.
For more information, please visit www.avx.com, call 864-967-2150, or write to One AVX Boulevard, Fountain Inn, S.C. 29644.About AVX AVX Corporation is a leading international supplier of electronic passive components and interconnect solutions with 24 manufacturing and customer support facilities in 15 countries around the world. AVX offers a broad range of devices including capacitors, resistors, filters, timing and circuit protection devices and connectors. The company is publicly traded on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE:AVX).
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV