Shutterfly (SFLY) is an Internet-based social expression and personal publishing service that enables consumers to share, print and preserve their memories its technology, manufacturing, Web-design and merchandising capabilities. This stock is trading up 1.5% at $31.12 in recent trading.
Today's Volume: 810,000Average Volume: 914,202 Volume % Change: 99% >>5 Rocket Stocks to Buy This Week From a technical perspective, SFLY is bouncing here right off its 50-day moving average of $30.55 with decent volume. That bounce has briefly pushed SFLY above some near-term overhead resistance at $32. At last check, SFLY has hit an intraday high of $32.25 but it has subsequently pulled back to around $31. Traders should now look for long-biased trades as long as SFLY can hold a trend above its 50-day, and once it breaks out today's high of $32.25 with high volume. Look for a sustained move or close above $32.25 with volume that's near or above 914,202 shares. If that breakout triggers soon, then look for SFLY to re-test and possibly take out its next major overhead resistance levels at $33.74 to $34.28.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV