Apple (AAPL) is engaged in designing, manufacturing and marketing mobile communication and media devices, personal computers, and portable digital music players. This stock is trading up 4.8% at $660.80 in recent trading.
Today's Volume: 10 millionAverage Volume: 14.3 million Volume % Change: 55% >>4 Stocks to Buy and Forget for 4 Years From a technical perspective, AAPL is rebounding today after the stock sold off sharply yesterday from an all-time high print of $674.88. At last check, AAPL has hit an intraday low of $648.11 and volume is tracking in just 4 million shares below its three-month average volume of 14.3 million shares. Traders should now look for long-biased trades as long as AAPL can hold its trend above today's low of $648.11 with strong upside volume flows. I would consider any upside volume day that registers near or above 14,277,900 shares as bullish. If AAPL can hold that trend, then this stock has a great chance of re-testing and taking out its all-time high of $674.88 very soon. A possible near-term target for AAPL if it takes out that all-time high with volume is $700 to $720. Apple shows up on a recent list of 4 Tech Stocks Set to Shine.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV