Does a Gold Supply Crisis Loom?
Silver Gold Bull) -- The World Gold Council recently released its
For those not familiar with the WGC, it is an "industry trade group" composed of large-cap gold miners who love bankers.
How much do these mining companies love bankers? So much that they allow the bankers to keep all the records for their sector, and pretty much do all of their promotion to the world. It is the WGC that elevated two private "consultancies" (of bankers) -- GFMS and the CPM Group -- to the status of quasi-official record keepers for the entire global gold and silver industry.
It would be problematic at best for the gold industry to allow itself to be almost entirely represented by a "profession" now known only for its
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV