- the potential for loss of larger programs or key customer relationships;
- the effect of consolidation of customers within key market channels;
- the success and cost of new product development efforts;
- the lack of market acceptance of new products;
- the reaction of customers or consumers to the effect of price increases we may implement;
- changes in demand for our products, which may result from loss of brand reputation or customer goodwill;
- the possible occurrence of product recalls or other defective or mislabeled product costs;
- price and product competition;
- fluctuations in the cost and availability of raw materials;
- adverse changes in energy costs and other factors that may affect costs of producing, distributing or transporting our products;
- maintenance of competitive position with respect to other manufacturers, including import sources of production;
- dependence on key personnel;
- stability of labor relations;
- dependence on contract copackers and limited or exclusive sources for certain goods;
- changes in estimates in critical accounting judgments;
- the outcome of any litigation or arbitration; and
- risks related to other factors described under "Risk Factors" in other reports and statements filed by us with the Securities and Exchange Commission, including without limitation our Annual Report on Form 10-K and Quarterly Reports on Form 10-Q (available at www.sec.gov).
Lancaster Colony Continues Higher Cash Dividend; Board Of Directors Sets Annual Meeting Date And Time
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.