CHELMSFORD, Mass., Aug. 22, 2012 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Brooks Automation, Inc. (Nasdaq:BRKS) announced today that the company will present at the 2012 Citi Technology Conference at the Hilton New York Hotel. Steve Schwartz, President & CEO, will present on Tuesday, September 4 th at 3:45 p.m. Eastern. Analysts, investors and members of the media can access the webcast via the Brooks website at www.brooks.com
About Brooks Automation, Inc.
Brooks is a leading worldwide provider of automation, vacuum and instrumentation solutions for multiple markets including semiconductor manufacturing, life sciences, and clean energy. Our technologies, engineering competencies and global service capabilities provide customers speed to market, and ensure high uptime and rapid response, which equate to superior value in their mission-critical controlled environments. Since 1978, we have been a leading partner to the global semiconductor manufacturing market and through product development initiatives and strategic business acquisitions; we have expanded our reach to meet the needs of customers in the life sciences industry, analytical & research markets and clean energy solutions. Brooks is headquartered in Chelmsford, MA, with direct operations in North America, Europe and Asia.
CONTACT: Brooks Automation, Inc. Lynne Yassemedis 978-262-2400 firstname.lastname@example.org John Mills Senior Managing Director ICR, LLC 310-954-1105 email@example.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV