Nonetheless, increased pressure will likely weaken the company's top-line momentum as well as its ability to acquire new business.
What's more, the sequential and year-over-year improvements in its margins may soon show signs of weakness in the coming quarters.
The days of Red Hat being considered only a Linux niche business are over as the company is now (deservedly) highly regarded as a true threat to the likes of Oracle, Microsoft and IBM. But now those competitors are coming to take back that business.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV