DENVER, Aug. 22, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- EnerCom, Inc. today posted video interviews with executives on Oil & Gas 360® ( http://media.oilandgas360.com/), the company's one-stop source of oil and gas news, information and analysis from the professionals at EnerCom, Inc.
Part One of the two part series conducted in Denver, at EnerCom's The Oil & Gas Conference® 17, includes a total of eight interviews covering a variety of topics.
Part One Interview Participants:
- Michael Starzer, Chief Executive Officer – Bonanza Creek Energy (NYSE: BCEI)
- David Demshur, Chief Executive Officer – Core Laboratories (NYSE: CLB)
- Steve Jumper, Chief Executive Officer – Dawson Geophysical (NASDAQ: DWSN)
- Gord Kerr, Chief Executive Officer – Enerplus Corp. (NYSE, TSX: ERF)
- Pat Hanley, Tax Partner – Hein & Associates LLP
- Jeff Ventura, Chief Executive Officer – Range Resources (NYSE: RRC)
- Tony Sanchez III, Chief Executive Officer – Sanchez Energy Corp. (NYSE: SN)
- Grant Fagerheim, Chief Executive Officer – Whitecap Resources (TSX: WCP)
Subject matter of Part One included, but was not limited to:
- Mississippi Lime Play ( Kansas);
- Eagle Ford Shale ( South Texas);
- Horizontal Niobrara/ Codell well update in the Wattenberg Field;
- Canadian oil plays;
- Marcellus Shale ( West Virginia, Pennsylvania);
- Upper Devonian and Utica Shale upside;
- Bakken Oil Shale (Williston Basin, Fort Berthold);
- Offshore Angola, Brazil and West Africa;
- Seismic demand picture in North America;
- Tax deductions and Affordable Health Care Act;
- The Oil & Services Conference™ 11 – San Francisco, California – February 19-21, 2013
- EnerCom's London Oil & Gas Conference™ 5 – London, England– June 11-12, 2013
- The Oil & Gas Conference® 18 – Denver, Colorado – August 11-15, 2013
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV