August 22, 2012
- Combination trucks, dump trucks, mixer trucks, van trucks and more will be sold in the two-day unreserved public auction on September 20 & 21
Ritchie Bros. Auctioneers (NYSE and TSX: RBA), the world's largest industrial auctioneer, will sell hundreds of used and unused transportation, mining and heavy construction trucks along with other industrial equipment at its two-day unreserved auction in Moerdijk,
& 21. Auction highlights include articulated dump trucks, rock trucks, van trucks, mixer trucks, combination trucks, concrete pump trucks and more-all trucks and equipment will be sold to the highest bidders regardless of price-without minimum bids or reserve prices. The public is welcome to visit the auction site ahead of time and on auction day to inspect the equipment on site and they can also conduct a virtual inspection online at
. Bids can be made in the auction in-person at the Moerdijk auction site on auction day, live and online at
or by proxy.
"The upcoming auction in Moerdijk provides a great opportunity for people that are looking to buy heavy trucks for use in their projects," said
, Vice President, Sales -
, Ritchie Bros. Auctioneers. "This auction features a significant number of Mercedes-Benz trucks coming from a large end-user that has been using and maintaining these trucks. People interested to bid will find that the registration process is free and easy, there's a lot of choice and the items are immediately available after the auction. There is a great selection of trucks and other equipment items in this auction, whether you are in the field of construction, transportation or other industries."
Some highlights from the September Moerdijk, NLD auction include:
- 8 concrete pump trucks, including a 2008 Mercedes-Benz Actros 5051 10x6 with a Putzmeister M52-5
- 44 combination trucks with end dump, including a 2010 Mercedes-Benz Actros 1844LS
- 33 dump trucks, including a 2010 Mercedes-Benz Actros 4144 8x8
- 16 mixer trucks, including a 2008 Mercedes-Benz Actros 3236 8x4
- 21 truck tractors, including a 2010 Mercedes-Benz Actros 1844 4x2
- 24 articulated dump trucks, including two Terex TA30RS and three Volvo A35D
- 75 van trucks, including four Mercedes-Benz Sprinter 316CDI and eight Iveco Daily 65C18
- And hundreds of other trucks, tractors and heavy equipment items
- Location: Ritchie Bros. Moerdijk auction site at Mark S Clarkelaan 21, Haven M 530, Port of Moerdijk, The Netherlands
- Auction Site Phone: +31.168.392.200
- Time and date: September 20 & 21, 2012, auction starts each day at 08:30 a.m.
- Every auction is open to the public; registration to bid is free; a refundable bid deposit may be required
- How to register and bid:
- In person at the auction site
- Online at rbauction.com - register in advance and bid online in real time on auction day
- By proxy - phone the auction site to place a proxy bid
- Items are available for inspection at the auction site starting September 17. Virtual inspections can also be done online at http://www.rbauction.com.
- Equipment details, including photos, are available on the Ritchie Bros. website: http://www.rbauction.com
About Ritchie Bros.