MOERDIJK, The Netherlands, August 22, 2012 /PRNewswire/ --
- Combination trucks, dump trucks, mixer trucks, van trucks and more will be sold in the two-day unreserved public auction on September 20 & 21
Ritchie Bros. Auctioneers (NYSE and TSX: RBA), the world's largest industrial auctioneer, will sell hundreds of used and unused transportation, mining and heavy construction trucks along with other industrial equipment at its two-day unreserved auction in Moerdijk, The Netherlands, on September 20 & 21. Auction highlights include articulated dump trucks, rock trucks, van trucks, mixer trucks, combination trucks, concrete pump trucks and more-all trucks and equipment will be sold to the highest bidders regardless of price-without minimum bids or reserve prices. The public is welcome to visit the auction site ahead of time and on auction day to inspect the equipment on site and they can also conduct a virtual inspection online at http://www.rbauction.com. Bids can be made in the auction in-person at the Moerdijk auction site on auction day, live and online at http://www.rbauction.com or by proxy.
"The upcoming auction in Moerdijk provides a great opportunity for people that are looking to buy heavy trucks for use in their projects," said Brian Butzelaar, Vice President, Sales - Northern Europe, Ritchie Bros. Auctioneers. "This auction features a significant number of Mercedes-Benz trucks coming from a large end-user that has been using and maintaining these trucks. People interested to bid will find that the registration process is free and easy, there's a lot of choice and the items are immediately available after the auction. There is a great selection of trucks and other equipment items in this auction, whether you are in the field of construction, transportation or other industries."Some highlights from the September Moerdijk, NLD auction include:
- 8 concrete pump trucks, including a 2008 Mercedes-Benz Actros 5051 10x6 with a Putzmeister M52-5
- 44 combination trucks with end dump, including a 2010 Mercedes-Benz Actros 1844LS
- 33 dump trucks, including a 2010 Mercedes-Benz Actros 4144 8x8
- 16 mixer trucks, including a 2008 Mercedes-Benz Actros 3236 8x4
- 21 truck tractors, including a 2010 Mercedes-Benz Actros 1844 4x2
- 24 articulated dump trucks, including two Terex TA30RS and three Volvo A35D
- 75 van trucks, including four Mercedes-Benz Sprinter 316CDI and eight Iveco Daily 65C18
- And hundreds of other trucks, tractors and heavy equipment items
- Location: Ritchie Bros. Moerdijk auction site at Mark S Clarkelaan 21, Haven M 530, Port of Moerdijk, The Netherlands
- Auction Site Phone: +31.168.392.200
- Time and date: September 20 & 21, 2012, auction starts each day at 08:30 a.m.
- Every auction is open to the public; registration to bid is free; a refundable bid deposit may be required
- How to register and bid:
- In person at the auction site
- Online at rbauction.com - register in advance and bid online in real time on auction day
- By proxy - phone the auction site to place a proxy bid
- Items are available for inspection at the auction site starting September 17. Virtual inspections can also be done online at http://www.rbauction.com.
- Equipment details, including photos, are available on the Ritchie Bros. website: http://www.rbauction.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV