CHICAGO, Aug. 22, 2012 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- U.S. Cellular (NYSE: USM) and Samsung Telecommunications America, LLC (Samsung Mobile), have announced that the Samsung® Galaxy Metrix™ 4G is available online today at uscellular.com and will be available in stores on Friday, August 24. The Android™ powered smartphone runs on the 4G LTE™ network, with speeds up to 10 times faster than 3G. The Galaxy Metrix 4G sells for $179.00 after a $100 mail-in rebate and $129.00 after a $100 mail-in rebate in markets where 4G LTE service is currently active and will be available by the end of 2012. Visit uscellular.com for detailed pricing.
The Galaxy Metrix 4G has a slide-out QWERTY keyboard to get your message out quickly and a front-facing camera for easy video chatting. The 4.0-inch touchscreen allows you to clearly view movies and video games and use the Internet on-the-go. You also have access to Google Play™, a one-stop shop for Android users to access nearly half a million apps, millions of songs and books, and thousands of movies.
"We are excited to offer our latest 4G LTE smartphone for our customers to help them get more done in less time," said Edward Perez, vice president of sales and marketing operations for U.S. Cellular. "The large touchscreen and popular QWERTY keyboard for fast typing make the Galaxy Metrix 4G the go-to device for customers who depend on their smartphone to keep up with their busy schedules."Highlighted features:
- Slide-out QWERTY keyboard
- 1 GHz processor
- 4.0-inch touchscreen
- 5 megapixel rear-facing camera and camcorder
- Front-facing camera
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV