First graph, second sentence of release should read: The dividend will be paid on September 21, 2012, to stockholders of record as of September 7, 2012 (sted The dividend will be paid on September 21, 2011, to stockholders of record as of September 7, 2011).
The corrected release reads:
HERITAGE FINANCIAL GROUP, INC. ANNOUNCES QUARTERLY CASH DIVIDEND OF $0.04 PER SHARE
Heritage Financial Group, Inc. (NASDAQ: HBOS), the holding company for HeritageBank of the South, today announced that its Board of Directors has declared a cash dividend of $0.04 per share. The dividend will be paid on September 21, 2012, to stockholders of record as of September 7, 2012.Heritage Financial Group, Inc. is the holding company for HeritageBank of the South, a community-oriented bank serving multiple markets across Georgia, North Central Florida and Eastern Alabama through 23 full-service branch locations, 11 mortgage offices, and 3 investment offices. As of June 30, 2012, the Company reported total assets of approximately $1.1 billion and total stockholders' equity of approximately $123 million. For more information about the Company, visit HeritageBank of the South on the Web at www.eheritagebank.com and see Investor Relations under About Us.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV