Tyler Technologies, Inc. (NYSE: TYL) today announced the general availability of its Tyler Incident Management solution, which provides the software necessary for school and transportation officials to record and manage school and bus incidents.
Tyler Incident Management is a flexible, Web-based solution that can be installed in accordance with school districts’ policies and procedures, enabling school officials to follow a consistent process for incident tracking. Within Tyler Incident Management, users can create and search for incidents, run reports and modify/enter information while assigning priority, categories and departments to alert key personnel of incidents around:
- Bullying. Tyler Incident Management helps districts comply with current anti-bullying laws and is flexible enough to accommodate future legislation.
- Disciplinary. Incidents requiring disciplinary action can be recorded for both students and district employees.
- School Bus Accidents. To ensure that the proper procedural guidelines are followed, dispatchers can search the Knowledgebase and determine whom they need to contact and in what order.
- School Building and Bus Vandalism. Built-in procedure guidelines can be set to automatically inform mechanics or buildings-and-grounds staff of vandalism, as well as alert district personnel if one or more students have been identified as being involved.
“Tyler Incident Management is the first solution attached to transportation software that addresses schools’ need to track and manage information about serious incidents such as bullying,” said James Guzewich, president of Tyler’s Versatrans School Solution. “We developed the Tyler Incident Management solution to give schools a highly flexible and functional incident tracking tool both for school buses and facilities; this solution is another example of our commitment to schools, and it’s why our clients have relied on Tyler’s industry leadership for almost 30 years.”
Tyler Incident Management can be purchased as a stand-alone solution or in conjunction with Tyler’s Munis ® enterprise resource planning (ERP) solution and Versatrans ® student transportation solution. Find out more by visiting http://www.tylertech.com/incident-management.About Tyler Technologies, Inc. Tyler Technologies (NYSE: TYL) is a leading provider of end-to-end information management solutions and services for local governments. Tyler partners with clients to empower the public sector — cities, counties, schools and other government entities — to become more efficient, more accessible and more responsive to the needs of citizens. Tyler’s client base includes more than 10,000 local government offices in all 50 states, Canada, the Caribbean and the United Kingdom. Forbes has named Tyler one of “America’s Best Small Companies” four times in the last five years. More information about Dallas-based Tyler Technologies can be found at www.tylertech.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV