- Bullying. Tyler Incident Management helps districts comply with current anti-bullying laws and is flexible enough to accommodate future legislation.
- Disciplinary. Incidents requiring disciplinary action can be recorded for both students and district employees.
- School Bus Accidents. To ensure that the proper procedural guidelines are followed, dispatchers can search the Knowledgebase and determine whom they need to contact and in what order.
- School Building and Bus Vandalism. Built-in procedure guidelines can be set to automatically inform mechanics or buildings-and-grounds staff of vandalism, as well as alert district personnel if one or more students have been identified as being involved.
Tyler Technologies Announces Incident Management Solution For Student Discipline Tracking
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
Portfolio Manager Jim Cramer and Director of Research Jack Mohr reveal their investment tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
David Peltier uncovers low dollar stocks with serious upside potential that are flying under Wall Street's radar.
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
David Peltier identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.