At Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport, Delta operates the world's largest single airline hub, with about 1,000 daily departures, and has nine clubs.
The newest club, located in Concourse F, opened in May. It has about 12,000 square feet and accommodates about 300 people. It is the first Delta club with a mezzanine level, and it offers views of the Federal Aviation Administration tower and of E Concourse.
Delta says the amenities are unmatched. They include eight shower suites, a full-service bar, a champagne bar, an art wall and a custom sculpture by well-known Atlanta blacksmith Andrew Crawford, and a relaxation zone known as the Beats Lounge with mood lighting, big comfortable chairs, a relaxed atmosphere and a chance to try out and potentially purchase Beats by Dre products including headphones, laptops, tablets and smart phones. Beats by Dre is an electronics company co-founded by entertainer Dr. Dre.Overall, Delta operates 53 clubs in 35 airports worldwide, including twelve that have been opened or renovated during the past two years. Each year, more than nine million members and guests visit Delta Sky Clubs.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV