Willis Group Holdings plc (NYSE:WSH), the global insurance broker, today announced that Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, Joe Plumeri, will speak at the Keefe, Bruyette & Woods 2012 Insurance Conference at the Crowne Plaza Times Square Hotel in New York City on Wednesday, September 5, 2012 at 8:00 am Eastern Time. The discussion will be webcast live.
A replay of the webcast will be available on the Willis website through Wednesday, September 19, 2012.
About WillisWillis Group Holdings plc is a leading global insurance broker. Through its subsidiaries, Willis develops and delivers professional insurance, reinsurance, risk management, financial and human resource consulting and actuarial services to corporations, public entities and institutions around the world. Willis has more than 400 offices in nearly 120 countries, with a global team of approximately 17,000 Associates serving clients in virtually every part of the world. Additional information on Willis may be found at www.willis.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV