AptarGroup, Inc. (NYSE: ATR) today announced that the Company will host an Analyst Day in New York City on Thursday, September 6, 2012, beginning at 8:00 a.m. EDT. Senior executives from the Company will speak and then answer questions from a live audience. Interested parties can access the presentation slides and listen live by visiting the Investor Relations page of AptarGroup’s website at www.aptar.com. A replay of this event will be available on the website for 30 days.
The Company also updated the previously announced date for its third quarter results conference call. AptarGroup intends to answer questions regarding its third quarter results during a conference call on Friday, November 2, 2012, at 9:00 a.m. EDT. AptarGroup plans to report its third quarter results after the close of trading on the New York Stock Exchange on Thursday, November 1, 2012. The call will last approximately one hour. Interested parties are invited to listen to a live webcast by visiting the Investor Relations page at www.aptar.com. Replay of the conference call can also be accessed on the Investor Relations page of the web site.
AptarGroup, Inc. is a leading global supplier of a broad range of innovative dispensing systems for the personal care, fragrance, cosmetic, pharmaceutical, food, beverage and home care markets. AptarGroup is headquartered in Crystal Lake, Illinois, with manufacturing facilities in North America, Europe, Asia and South America. For more information, visit
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV