BEIJING, Aug. 22, 2012 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- 21Vianet Group, Inc. (Nasdaq:VNET) ("21Vianet" or the "Company"), the largest carrier-neutral Internet data center services provider in China, today announced the Company's participation in the following conferences:
- Credit Suisse China Internet Corporate Day, to be held Friday, August 24, 2012 at the Credit Suisse Hong Kong office. Management is currently scheduled to meet with institutional investors throughout the day.
- 2012 Citi Technology Conference, to be held September 4-6, 2012 at the Hilton New York Hotel in New York City. Management is currently scheduled to meet with institutional investors on Tuesday, September 4, 2012.
- JP Morgan Asia Pacific Equity Conference, to be held September 5-7, 2012 at the Westin Boston Waterfront Hotel in Boston. Management will speak on a panel discussion with Sina Corporation scheduled at 1:30 pm Eastern Time on September 6, 2012 and meet with institutional investors throughout the day.
- Deutsche Bank Access 2012 Technology Conference, to be held September 11, 2012 at Wynn Las Vegas in Las Vegas. Management is currently scheduled to present at 7:30 am Pacific Time and to meet with institutional investors throughout the day.
- Goldman Sachs 21st Annual Communacopia Conference, to be held September 19-21, 2012 at the Conrad Hotel in New York City. Management will present and host one-on-one meetings during the conference.
For additional information, please contact your respective institutional sales representative.
About 21Vianet21Vianet Group, Inc. is the largest carrier-neutral Internet data center services provider in China. 21Vianet provides hosting and related services, managed network services and cloud computing infrastructure services, improving the reliability, security and speed of its customers' Internet connections through 21Vianet's Internet infrastructure. Customers may locate their servers and networking equipment in 21Vianet's data centers and connect to China's Internet backbone through 21Vianet's extensive fiber optic network. In addition, 21Vianet's proprietary smart routing technology, BroadEx, enables customers' data to be delivered across the Internet in a faster and more reliable manner. 21Vianet operates in 33 cities throughout China, servicing a diversified and loyal base of more than 1,600 customers that span many industries ranging from Internet companies to government entities and blue-chip enterprises to small- to mid-sized enterprises.
CONTACT: Investor Relations Contact: ICR, Inc. Jeremy Peruski +1 (646) 405-4922 IR@21Vianet.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV