To support children as they head back-to-school, acclaimed actress and devoted mom Debra Messing, is teaming up with the Post-it Brand from 3M to unveil Post-it Your Words Stick With Them, a national campaign that highlights the power of a handwritten note and asks parents and teachers to show how their Post-it Notes encourage kids during the school year. The Post-it Your Words Stick With Them program will benefit non-profit organization Adopt A Classroom.org, whose mission is to promote student success by getting much-needed resources into the hands of teachers and students nationwide.
“I use Post-it Notes all the time. I remember as a child my parents left notes for me telling me to ‘Have a great day!,’ to ‘Have fun!’ and it always sent me off feeling encouraged and supported,” said Debra Messing, Post-it Your Words Stick With Them ambassador. “Now that I'm a mom, I love doing it for my son. Letting your child know that you believe in them as they go off to school to face the new challenges of the day, is so important.”
Whether it’s a simple “I love you” note left on your child’s backpack, or a Post-it Note saying “I know you can do it!” slipped into a lunchbox on test day – a personal, handwritten note can go a long way. Research shows that words of encouragement can boost a child’s confidence and self-esteem, which are the foundation for establishing integrity and self-worth.
“Children of all ages respond to daily positive reinforcement. As families head back-to-school, we feel it’s important to amplify a simple, yet powerful way to encourage and support our youth,” said Jeff Hillins, director of marketing for Post-it Brand. “A heartfelt, handwritten note is an easy and meaningful way to connect with your child and tell them they matter.”
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV