“In the first quarter of 2012 we implemented staff reductions and during the second quarter we closed our West End branch. Three additional branches were designated for closure in the second quarter, which will be effective by September 30, 2012. These events will significantly reduce expenses by year end,” said Mr. Maher. Salary and employee benefits were down $464,000, or 14.5%, and occupancy and equipment expenses were down $157,000, or 12.1%, compared to the second quarter a year ago. In addition, OREO expenses were $758,000 lower due to reduced operating costs relating to fewer properties being managed.
The capital ratios at June 30, 2012 for Patriot National Bancorp, Inc. and Patriot National Bank were:
Patriot NationalBancorp, Inc.
|Total Capital (to Risk Weighted Assets)||15.85||%||15.43||%||10.00||%|
|Tier 1 Capital (to Risk Weighted Assets)||14.60||%||14.18||%||6.00||%|
|Tier 1 Capital (to Average Assets)||9.13||%||8.88||%||5.00||%|
In addition, Patriot’s tangible common equity ratio was 8.03% at the end of June.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV