MOSCOW and THE HAGUE, Netherlands, Aug. 22, 2012 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Yandex (Nasdaq:YNDX), the leading internet company in Russia operating the country's most popular search engine and most visited website, today announced that members of its management team will participate in the Deutsche Bank dbAccess 2012 Technology Conference on Wednesday, September 12, 2012. The conference will be held at the Encore at Wynn hotel, Las Vegas, NV.
The presentation will be available on the day of respective events in the IR section of the company's website at http://ir.yandex.com/events.cfm
ABOUT YANDEXYandex (Nasdaq:YNDX) is the leading internet company in Russia, operating the country's most popular search engine and most visited website. Yandex also operates in Ukraine, Kazakhstan, Belarus and Turkey. Yandex's mission is to answer any question internet users may have. The Yandex Company logo is available at: http://www.globenewswire.com/newsroom/prs/?pkgid=10933
CONTACT: Investor Relations Dmitry Barsukov, Katya Zhukova Phone: +7 495 739-70-00 E-mail: askIR@yandex-team.ru US Investor Contact The Blueshirt Group, for Yandex Alex Wellins Phone: +1 415 217-5861 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Media Relations Ochir Mandzhikov, Dina Litvinova Phone: +7 495 739-70-00 E-mail: email@example.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV