Dot Hill, AssuredSAN, AssuredSAN Pro 5000, and AssuredSAN 4000 are the trademarks of Dot Hill Systems Corp. All other marks are the property of their respective owners. For more information, visit us at www.dothill.com .
Statements contained in this press release regarding matters that are not historical facts are "forward-looking statements" within the meaning of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act. Because such statements are subject to risks and uncertainties, actual results may differ from those expressed or implied by forward-looking statements. Such statements include those regarding: improvement of Dot Hill's financial results due to the launch of new products; the performance or benefits of products in any particular environment; the actual size of the market for products; and the actual date of a product's availability. The risks that contribute to the uncertain nature of the forward-looking statements include, among other things: the limited experience that Dot Hill has with new products; that Dot Hill contracts do not have mandatory minimum purchase requirements; changing customer preferences; unforeseen technological, intellectual property, personnel or engineering issues; and the additional risks set forth in the Forms 10-K and 10-Q most recently filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission by Dot Hill. Forward-looking statements speak only of circumstances as of the date they were made and Dot Hill undertakes no obligation to update such statements to reflect circumstances that exist after that date. Promark, Pac Data and GW Hannaway and Associates are entities that are independent of Dot Hill, and Dot Hill takes no responsibility with respect to the accuracy of statements made by those entities.
CONTACT: Steve Sturgeon Lutz PR 858-472-5669 firstname.lastname@example.org Company Contact: Ruth Macdonald Marketing Communications Manager 303-845-3364 email@example.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV