For randomized workloads common to cloud storage and and virtual server environments, an AssuredSAN Pro 5000 system delivers an impressive 100,000 IOPS sustained from disk for real time access to business critical data, and up to 650,000 IOPS directly from cache. The 5000 Series also delivers up to 5200 MB/s of sustained sequential read throughput and 3000 MB/s of sustained sequential write performance.
"Today, we are staking our claim to the midrange markets with storage products that are not only rock solid, but also wicked fast, seriously smart, and disruptively simple," states Dana Kammersgard, president and CEO, Dot Hill Systems. "We simplify the user experience, remove complexity and deliver minute-by-minute, cost effective, storage tiering performance. Storage pools are autonomically configured, provisioned and managed in real time. The user interface is so intuitive, in fact, that you can be up and running IO within five minutes of hardware installation."
RealStor Software Features
Dot Hill's RealStor technology includes many other innovative patent pending storage capabilities that both improve the system performance and user experience, and translate directly to return on investment.
- RealTier TM technology continuously improves storage responsiveness as hot data is moved to the SSD tier in real time.
- RealThin TM thin provisioning maximizes usage of existing capacity, allowing IT managers to buy fewer HDD's now and expand storage as capacity is used.
- RealPool TM eliminates the need to specify RAID levels and other low level configuration details.
- RealQuick TM, the quick RAID rebuild, minimizes recovery time and risk factors with rapid data restoration.
- RealQuick TM minimizes recovery time and risk factors with rapid data restoration.
- RealSolid TM enables an individual LUN to be pinned to the SSD tier.
- RealSimple TM refers to Dot Hill's disruptively simple user interface that simplifies storage tasks and delivers management time savings.
- AssuredRemote TM remote replication, together with VMware's Site Recovery Manager provide a complete virtualization failover solution.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV