Lantiq Enables VoLTE For Broadband Wireless Gateways
MUNICH and NEUBIBERG, Germany, Aug. 22, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Lantiq, a leading supplier of broadband access and home networking technologies, today announced two collaborations with leading providers of client software that enables rich, native communications services for 4G LTE clients. Lantiq will offer integration and test support for each company's Voice over LTE software with the Lantiq XWAY™ GRX Gateway Platform, providing networking OEMs and carriers with a path to faster deployment of wireless broadband enabled home gateways.
The collaboration with D2 Technologies and Ecrio Inc. expand on Lantiq's commitment to accelerate its customers' time-to-market and design flexibility in the emerging fixed wireless broadband market. Lantiq began building its ecosystem supporting broadband wireless services in 2011, when it announced collaboration with LTE-chipset supplier Altair Semiconductor.
Voice over LTE (VoLTE) is a software stack built around the IP Multimedia Subsystem (IMS) that provides native voice and other rich media services on the digital LTE networks now being rolled out worldwide. These software platforms run on the Lantiq network processor in a Gateway design, which allows equipment providers to quickly integrate support for the next-generation wireless standard into customer premise equipment.Products Involved in Collaboration
- D2 Technologies is the developer of mCUE 4G and vPort, advanced IMS VoLTE and RCS software solutions that offer IMS IP communications services such as HD voice, real time video call, instant message, presence, SMS and VCC on 4G mobile networks.
- Ecrio, Inc. offers its commercially deployed Mobile Communications Client Suite (MCCS) powered by FlexIMS™ Architecture, which supports such 4G/LTE services as Voice, Video, SMS and other Rich Communication Suite Services.
- The Lantiq XWAY™ GRX Gateway Platform includes a powerful multi-core network processor and proven Universal Gateway software stack for core networking functions and support for Lantiq's broad connectivity and voice product portfolio, including Fast/Gigabit-Ethernet, WLAN, and DECT/CAT-iq solutions.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Jim Cramer + 20 Wall Street pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Real-time trading forum
- Actionable trade ideas
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV