Pacific Drilling S.A. (NYSE: PACD) announced today that it has provided an Investor Toolkit on its company website including schedules of expected amortization of deferred revenue, amortization of deferred mobilization expenses, depreciation, capital expenses for the company’s newbuilds, and interest expense for the existing credit facilities and senior bonds. Pacific Drilling has also posted the transcript from its second quarter 2012 results conference call. Both the Investor Toolkit and the transcript are available in the “Investor Toolkit” subsection of the “Investor Relations” section of the company’s website, www.pacificdrilling.com.
About Pacific Drilling
With its best-in-class drillships and highly experienced team, Pacific Drilling is a fast growing company that is committed to becoming the industry’s preferred ultra-deepwater drilling contractor. Pacific Drilling’s fleet of seven ultra-deepwater drillships will represent one of the youngest and most technologically advanced fleets in the world. The company currently operates four recently delivered drillships under customer contract and has three drillships under construction at Samsung, one of which is under customer contract. For more information about Pacific Drilling, including our current Fleet Status, please visit our website at www.pacificdrilling.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV