NEW YORK (AP) â¿¿ A look at the 10 biggest percentage gainers on New York Stock Exchange at the close of trading:
Castle AM & Co. rose 26.8 percent to $11.69.
Skechers USA Inc. rose 9.7 percent to $21.39.
US Airways Group rose 7.8 percent to $11.42.Tahoe Resources Inc. rose 7.2 percent to $17.62. Invacare Corp. rose 6.5 percent to $14.44. Alpha Natural Resources Inc. rose 6.2 percent to $6.90. Silvercorp Metals Inc. rose 5.8 percent to $5.84. Steinway Musical Instruments Inc. rose 5.4 percent to $25.82. DSW Inc. rose 5.3 percent to $64.50. Eldorado Gold Corp. rose 5.3 percent to $12.55.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV